Posted by : Luis Zena Mar 11, 2017
"BOF 3 fans who wanted something tougher than the normal game and found the normal challeneges too boring here you go! Enemies aren’t squishy no more and bosses can take a real beating now. with these other few changes that was added as well this should make the game has a new taste in gameplay and how to do some fights.
What does this patch do: It doubles enemies HP making the game harder due to longer fights and a few other changes listed below
- Archmage only got a 1.5 HP boost due to 3k regen would be too much
- All sample bosses got x3 HP (besides the stallion samples 10 11 and 12 they only got doubled)
- Vileweed now has some AP so he can be dangerous
- Some Bosses got AP boost so they can keep up their spells
- Vampire now gives 18k if you can somehow kill it while its regen is on
- Eye goos near Bunyun house gives more exp than normal while blinded
- Vulcan also give more exp when they begin to move
- Drak in the desert has more AP
- Reaper has higher ATK
- D.Lord and Myria has higher INT
- Beyd did not get a HP boost cause it would had make the Zig fight easier"