Posted by : Luis Zena Sep 23, 2015
"Basically, it’s a Super Mario Bros. level hack with over 20 brand new levels, updated graphics, and some neat gameplay changes.
Weeg, that guy who totally isn’t Luigi, goes on a quest to retrieve a stolen diamond from the evil King Bowser. However, Bowser won’t give up the diamond without a fight, so he sends his troops after Weeg! Can Weeg retrieve the diamond from the 6th castle before it’s too late?
A brief listing of what’s been changed:
- Every level in the game up to World 6-4 has been changed, making for a new challenge.
- 1-Up Mushrooms have been replaced with Poison Mushrooms from SMB2J. To make up for the lack of 1-Up Mushrooms, you start the game with 5 lives instead of 3.
- Green Piranha Plants were replaced with Red Piranha Plants, also from SMB2J.
- The majority of the game’s graphics have been completely revamped to provide for a colorful experience that’s easy on the eyes.
- Fireballs now move horizontally in a straight line.
- The 1 Player Game/2 Player Game feature of the original game was replaced with the option to choose between Normal Game and Hard Game. (Normal Game has less obstacles in some levels and has slower-moving enemies, while Hard Game has more obstacles and quicker enemies.)"