Posted by : famicomfreak Nov 19, 2014
Robotnik was getting frantic. Every plan he made seemed to be thwarted effortlessly by the blue hedgehog, and his ideas were getting stupider and stupider by the week. Utterly confused and enraged, he looked back on some of his old files, and realized that his previous ideas were much better than his current schemes! They’d given Sonic a run for his money, and he had just barely escaped Robotnik’s seemingly fool-proof plan. Perhaps, if he lured Sonic back to South Island, he could get his old lairs back in working order. Of course, most of the ruins had been torn apart by the test of time and Dr. Eggman’s “Modifications”. Green Hill Zone was protected by the lingering chaos emerald magic, and spring yard zone had to be left behind. He got lucky, though. Scrap Brain Zone was in working order, and he worked hard to make it as cruel and soul crushing as Sonic could ever imagine…
- New music, palettes, artwork, names, and layouts for various zones.
- Completely different level order
- A new character, activated by pressing B: Sanic Teh Hegehog!
- A re-imagining of Hidden Palace Zone added the way that Sega intended (currently, its just a shortcut to Scrapped Ruin Zone).
- Alterations to the boss arenas
- Various bonuses for collecting all six chaos emeralds (start with 10 rings, orbinauts spawn with no rings, S monitors give 50 rings, etc.)
- New special stage layouts
- A new zone at the SBZ2 twist
- And of course, a badly ported spindash XD
ROM / ISO Information:
- Sonic The Hedgehog (USA_ Europe).MD - NOINTRO
- CRC32: F9394E97
- MD5: 1BC674BE034E43C96B86487AC69D9293
- SHA-1: 6DDB7DE1E17E7F6CDB88927BD906352030DAA194
- SHA-256: 46160BAA06362C711C9F1A5017CB7371026444936C8AF5E93A78996CF32FF2A6"