Posted by : Unknown Oct 29, 2014
The purpose of this hack was to make the original Castlevania a little more challenging for gamers that have already beaten the original and crave a new, yet familiar challenge. The game is not meant to be impossible, just a bit harder than the original.
- There are more bottomless pits throughout the levels.
- There are less Porkchops throughout the game.
- Simon begins with zero hearts. Small Hearts are worth 1 heart and Big Hearts are worth 3.
- 10 Hearts are required to use the Stopwatch
- The palettes of every level has been edited to give the game a bit more spookier atmosphere
This hack was created with the use of the Stake Level Editor.
ROM / ISO Information:
- - Castlevania (U)(PRG1)[!].nes GoodNES3.14
- - CRC32: B668C7FC"