Posted by : Luis Zena Jun 28, 2014
Pokemon Chaos Black Fixed
Originally you will get stuck in Mt. Moon in this game.
- I fixed the area that you will get stuck.Now you can get past Mt. Moon and the other unaccessible areas without using walkthrough walls
- This was also patched where you can normally save the game in vba emulator and compatible for Super Card Mini SD
but still requires to patch with Super Card Software if you want to play it in Super Card Mini SD.
- Most of the pokemon broken backsprites and positions fixed.
- Male and Female Character backsprites changed based on what you seen on Trainer Card.
Upgraded to Version 3.0 What’s new on Version 3.0
- Male Sprite Intro changed based on what you seen on Trainer Card but the palettes are based on the original character(Red).Originally, the Female Sprite Intro was already changed so I decide to change the Male Sprite intro too.
- Bag added on the male and female backsprites but I will still release a patch for the male and female character without a bag on their backsprites
View more on Read Me for more info.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA, Europe) .gba - NOINTRO
- CRC32: 84EE4776
- MD5: 51901A6E40661B3914AA333C802E24E8
- SHA-1: DD5945DB9B930750CB39D00C84DA8571FEEBF417
- SHA-256: 729041B940AFE031302D630FDBE57C0C145F3F7B6D9B8ECA5E98678D0CA4D059"