Posted by : Luis Zena Mar 6, 2014
Here is what is involved in this hack:
- Blast Processing. Who says Sega can’t do what Super Nintendo does?
- Russian and English languages. Sonic Winter Adventures also has two language settings, English and Russian. The two languages are represented in one menu. You can change the language in the Options menu.
- High-speed gameplay! Like the best features of its predecessor, Sonic Quick Winter Adventures, SWA brings new tricks to the table that add even more speed and drive to the game play. Some of the moves include the Homing Attack, Jump Dash, Super Peel Out, and of course, the good old Spin Dash.
- New bosses. Making bosses is usually a very complex process that requires a lot of effort. Not to mention, it can be difficult sometimes to come up with the idea of a good boss, but as you can see from my past projects, a special fondness for bosses has been shown! Therefore, one of the key elements of Sonic Winter Adventures is the bosses. In this hack, particular attention was paid to the development of bosses, which means lots of time and effort had been poured in.
- Unlockables. Even after you finished all the levels, the game is far from over! As you go, you will open some previously hidden features and modes, so be on the lookout.
ROM / ISO Information:
- Sonic The Hedgehog (USA_ Europe).md - NOINTRO
- CRC32: F9394E97
- MD5: 1BC674BE034E43C96B86487AC69D9293
- SHA-1: 6DDB7DE1E17E7F6CDB88927BD906352030DAA194
- SHA-256: 46160BAA06362C711C9F1A5017CB7371026444936C8AF5E93A78996CF32FF2A6"