Posted by : Luis Zena Apr 8, 2013
You may have noticed some glitches in previous versions such as:
- No Pokemon were in the “Steel Maze” in the 4-points Catacombs.
- The statues in the Pokemon Mansion did nothing (game ending glitch).
- Kabuto could not be revived.
- Sneasle and Zigzagoon were not in the game.
- Many other small glitches (text issues or sound errors).
Also, some new events were added:
- Celebi has his own event.
- Defeating Celebi (not catching) gains you an egg containing a Pichu with volt tackle.
- Defeating the Elite Four re-spawns a defeated (not caught) Celebi
- BuriedAlive has been added (not in the Player’s Guide, read the lore to find him)
- A few text modifications have also been made such as Oak’s speech after you beat the Elite Four.