he

Popular Post

Posted by : Luis Zena Oct 11, 2012


Hey guys! Just wanted to share my newest acquisition for the 3DS. It's none other than Code of Princess with the limited edition box set. It's very odd how I bought it. I actually got it on campus thanks to trading in my copy of Left for Dead 2 for the 360. How did I got Left for Dead 2? At a thrift store for seven bucks and guess what? Gamestop was giving 27.00 dollars credit for it! That's not bad for a game that came out in 2009! I didn't thought about it twice and gave it for credit ! My new sexy RPG! You know how much I love RPGs! This should cool me down until Persona 4 Golden which is only a month away from being released! ^_^



Code of Princess (3DS)

- Copyright © Retro Gaming Life - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -